Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to join our Facilities Management team on our new hospital contract at the Royal Hospital for Children & Young People based in Little France, Edinburgh. This is a permanent full-time position working 8 hour shifts from Mon-Fri, either earlies or lates.
- To deliver routine maintenance and general duties as allocated by management
- To apply relevant trade skills to allocated jobs as directed by the business
- To ensure the grounds, gardens and building are clean and tidy at all times
- To carry out PAT testing following training completion
- To cover for other team members when needed
- Working hours: 8 hours per day from Mon-Fri, either earlies or lates.
- To participate in the on call rota, and carry out overtime as required
So why not you?
- A trade apprenticeship and/or relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National in mechanical or electrical systems
- Must have experience of building services/maintenance/handyman skills
- Ability to manage work load and plan day effectively
- Full clean driving licence for the purpose of driving company vehicles as required
- A team player with strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate, and ambition for personal development
- Able to work on own initiative with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and further development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.