Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues E&S Solutions Ltd are currently looking for a qualified Maintenance Engineer to join our Facilities Management team in Central London. This is a permanent role working across 4 sites in the Waterloo and London Bridge areas.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer will involve:
- To undertake compliance PPM tasks in accordance to the HVCA on all compliance related assets (water L8 management, Fire, Asbestos)
- To carry out the undertaking of PPM and reactive works to ensure that all jobs are completed in line with SLA’s, KPI’s and CPI’s
- To be responsible for the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of mechanical systems and associated plant/equipment installed throughout the site
- To assist in planning of work for direct and contract labour and ensure work is carried out within cost and time targets, and accurate records of the work carried out are maintained
- To integrate and communicate effectively with other trade staff and specialist contractors
- To attend site meetings or training when required
- To be part of a callout rota and available to and provide cover for on call staff due to holiday and sickness absence
- Carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
- Hours for this post are 40 hours per week, 08:00 to 17:00, Monday – Friday
So why not you?
The successful applicant will have the below skills, experience and qualifications:
- Fully qualified electrician or plumber, apprentice served/City & Guilds /NVQ level 3
- Must have good knowledge of statutory compliance requirements for buildings
- Have an understanding of inductions, permit to work systems and safe systems of work
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and wellbeing
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Previous experience of Maximo CAFM system is desirable
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.