Your future duties & challenges
- To undertake scheduled, planned and reactive maintenance tasks proactively or as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintain buildings in appropriate condition and report to Hard Services management
- Work alone with minimum supervision or within a team to carry required duties as instructed
- To respond to requests generated from the helpdesk and administered by Hard FM Management that are within operator’s capabilities within scheduled periods and accurately complete work order forms before returning as required
- To use Maximo and mobile device for the management of work on a daily basis and complete work within relevant timeframes to ensure that no penalties are incurred
- Immediately report any potentially dangerous situations for rectification to line manager or as appropriate
- Ensure the satisfactory, prompt and accurate completion of any associated paperwork/computer entry as required by the company
- Working 40 hours per week between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday – Friday, this position will also be required to participate in the on-call rota
So why not you?
- Previously have worked in the maintenance or building services industry and assessed as competent with respect to mechanical / electrical maintenance activities
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to health and safety
- Desirable to hold full clean UK Driving Licence
- Desirable City & Guilds Electrical or Mechanical Certification
- Desirable to have COSHH training certification, water treatment training and manual handling
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.