Your future duties & challenges
We are the shapers of the energy revolution. Kraftanlagen Energies & Services is part of the French construction group Bouygues Construction. As a versatile partner in energy, industry and building services, we are shaping the future of our society today. With modern plant/equipment technology and flexible, tailored solutions, we are making a huge contribution to decarbonization and climate protection across the entire value chain in Germany.
In the Business Unit Energy we develop intelligent solutions for the complex challenges of our customers. This results in technically demanding and efficient energy generation plants. We also focus on the distribution and use of renewable energies for the generation and storage of hydrogen and heat. We plan from design to execution and implement the plants from procurement to commissioning. As a shaper of the energy and heat revolution, we offer the complete spectrum of the energy world from a single source.
To enhance our team in the Business Unit Energy in the departement of energy plant and pipeline construction in Munich, we are currently looking for a technically skilled and personally persuasive personality.
- Concept development and basic planning (definition of requirements, function and design of essential components)
- Preparation of performance specifications for the inquiry and negotiation of subcontractor services
- Independent execution support and coordination of interfaces to other trades
- Preparation of functional descriptions and specifications for electrical and instrumentation and control systems
- Supervision and coordination of installation work
- Carrying out final installation inspections and commissioning
- Monitoring and adherence to budget and deadlines
So why not you?
- Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of supply engineering, mechanical engineering, energy technology or industry-related courses of study.
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the supply engineering sector or a comparable field
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility and framework conditions in the changing energy and power plant market and to participate in their implementation
- Good expressiveness and confident appearance
- Quick comprehension as well as an independent, structured and responsible working style
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
- Professional handling of all common MS Office applications
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness for business trips in Germany and abroad
- Extensive training and continuing education program
- 30 days vacation entitlement
- Employer-funded pension plan
- Accident insurance for professional and private use
- Vacation home in Zillertal
- Bike leasing
- Support for employees in emergency situations through our emergency aid association
- Cooperative and team-oriented collaboration in a family-owned medium-sized company with an international corporate background
- Discounts with our partners and special conditions via the Corporate Benefits Portal
We will be happy to present you our other benefits in person during your job interview.
If the trusting proximity to our customers is important to you and self-initiative and proactive work mean a lot to you, you like to work as if it were your own company and you would like to continuously develop your career, then join us and let us shape your and our future together.
We look forward to receiving your informative application with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via our careers portal. Your contact person is Ms. Johanna Mader (Human Resources Department).
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.