Your future duties & challenges
Reporting to the M&E Supervisor and working alongside the site based Electrician to undertake the maintenance of the building as direct by the PPM schedule and the management, using the appropriate trade skills required.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Day Shift with occasional our of hours work.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
• Must have skills in mechanical or electrical systems
• Maximo/CAFM experience would be desirable
• Must have experience of building services/maintenance and to have worked in an estates/facilities function
• Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.