Your future duties & challenges
· To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadlines plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities.
· To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
· To manage sub-contractors as necessary
· Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17: 00
· Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call
So why not you?
A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 2 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline
Experience in building services is essential
Experience in a healthcare environment is an advantage
Willingness to attain cross skilling
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
ISOH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.