Your future duties & challenges
To undertake maintenance of the building, as directed by the PPM schedule and the management, using appropriate trade skills as required.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Day Shift with occasional our of hours work.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
· Proactive and flexible attitude to duties and work undertaken
· Be able to demonstrate good people skills
· Knowledge and experience of a Hard FM maintenance function
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Subject to obtaining DBS (formally CRB) check
· Knowledge of other FM disciplines and working in the healthcare environment
· Health and Safety qualification (IOSH)
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.