Your future duties & challenges
- To supervise staff and contractors to ensure that the Mechanical elements of the contract are delivered
- To oversee and manage PPM and Reactive maintenance duties to assets across the Westminster City Council contract
- To ensure that work is carried out to the highest standards and that all statutory legislation is complied with.
- KPI monitoring and input into the CAFM system
- To manage sub-contractors
- To ensure all Health & Safety, COSHH and permit to work systems are adhered to at all times.
- The hours for this role are 40 hour per week, 0800-1700 Monday to Friday, plus participation in the on call rota and out of hours activity
So why not you?
- An appropriate academic or vocational qualification relevant to the building services environment
- Experience of building maintenance essential
- Excellent IT skills with experience in the use of CAFM systems, and Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good organisational skills, able to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills together with a first class customer service ethic
- Ability to use initiative and judgement to solve problems
- A valid full driving license would be desirable
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.