Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the M&E Supervisor / Technical Services Manager
· To undertake scheduled planned and reactive maintenance tasks of mechanical plant and equipment as directed across the site
· To specify materials and services as required to ensure quick and efficient repairs are completed
· Oversee/escort any specialist contractor works as required
· Apply relevant trade skills to undertake minor installation works as directed by the M&E Supervisor and Operations Manager
· Ensure satisfactory, prompt and accurate completion of any associated paperwork as required i.e. reactive works orders, PM WO job record cards
· To be trained and appointed in at least 2 x AP/RP roles and attend training as necessary to maintain the roles
· Working 40 hours per week, 0800 to 1700 Monday to Friday, plus participation in the on call rota and out of hours activity
So why not you?
· A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant mechanical discipline
· Full and valid Driving Licence
· Good organisational skills, able to prioritise workload
· Good communication skills
· Ability to use initiative and judgement to solve problems
· Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team
· Successful applicants will be subject to Metropolitan Police security vetting
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.