Your future duties & challenges
- Reporting to the Service Manager
- To deliver planned and reactive maintenance and scheduled installation works
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
- To oversee specialist sub-contractors, and manage contractors as necessary, working to a safe system of work and permit-to-work system
- To undertake AP/RP duties for the disciplines for which you have been appointed
- To cover for other technicians as necessary
- To participate in the on-call rota, and carry out overtime as required
- Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00.
So why not you?
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline
- Must have extensive experience of building services in a maintenance role and knowledge of air handling plant and water hygiene is required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous with knowledge of medical gases
- Must be willing to attain cross skilling.
- Ability to read technical drawings and diagnose technical faults
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate, and ambition for personal development
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.