Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for an M&E Shift Technician (Mechanical bias) to join our Facilities Management team at the John Radcliffe hospital in Oxford. This is a permanent full-time shift-based position working a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern from 07:00 – 19:00, days only.
• Reporting to the M&E Supervisor / Operations Manager
• To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
• To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
• To manage Contractors as necessary
• Working shift pattern
So why not you?
• A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant Mechanical discipline
• Experience in building services is essential
• Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous
• IT Literate
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
• Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
• IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.