Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for an M&E Technician to join our Facilities Management team at a government healthcare facility in Chilton, Oxon. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, from 0800 to 1700, Monday to Friday.
· Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager
· To provide the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical and mechanical services plant and equipment
· To carry out the installation of new electrical equipment as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
· Investigate, trouble shoot and rectify defects for all electrical systems and associated plant/components or if unable to do so, arrange specialist BYES external staff or Subcontractors
Experienced in all types of Mechanical Engineering design and installation techniques with the ability to appraise problems and the capability to rectify them.
· Participate in the management / organisation of Subcontractors
· Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all associated paperwork
· To participate in the Appointed Persons role for an identified discipline
· Working 40 hours per week, from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with a requirement to participate in the on call rota
So why not you?
· Experience of building maintenance essential together with a full trade electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and current qualifications such as C&G, BTEC National Diploma, NVQ level III or similar, in an electrical or mechanical discipline
· Competent Person L8 experience
· Asbestos Awareness
· Good communication skills, customer focused with a proactive, flexible, can-do approach
· In-depth knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
· Driving license essential
· Able to obtain Enhanced DBS clearance
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.