Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join our Facilities Management team at our client’s site in Cambridge city centre. This is a permanent full-time position working Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm.
- To provide the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical and mechanical services plant and equipment
- To carry out the installation of new electrical equipment as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- Investigate, trouble shoot and rectify defects for all electrical systems and associated plant/components or if unable to do so, arrange specialist BYES FM’s external staff or Subcontractors
- Experienced in all types of Mechanical Engineering design and installation techniques with the ability to appraise problems and the capability to rectify them.
- Participate in the management / organisation of Subcontractors
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all associated paperwork
- To participate in the Appointed Persons role for an identified discipline
So why not you?
- Experience of building maintenance essential together with a full trade electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and current qualifications such as C&G, BTEC National Diploma, NVQ level III or similar, in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Competent Person L8 experience
- Asbestos Awareness
- Good communication skills, customer focused with a proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- In-depth knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working alongside children)
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
- Company shares
- Further training & development
- Annual parking ticket
- Subsidised lunch
- Stakeholder pension
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.