Your future duties & challenges
- To ensure all buildings across the contract are statutory compliant including but not limited to the following disciplines: electrical, mechanical, ventilation, fire, lifts and water.
- To set up or review processes and monitoring systems that will ensure continued compliance.Working with the Hard FM team to ensure works are carried out to the required standard and records are maintained
- To prepare the monthly performance reports
To work closely with the QSHE, Commercial and Finance Teams where appropriate.
- Act as AP/RP where required
- The hours for this role are 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday and there is a requirement to be part of the management call out rota.
So why not you?
- Management and / or technical qualifications and comparable industry experience – particularly in Hard FM services.
- Experience of managing compliance on a multi-site contract
- Highly developed specialist knowledge of processes and procedures underpinned by theory and experience.
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT, communication and client relationship skills.
- Able to interpret financial accounts.
- Committed to Safety.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.