Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the General Manager
· To provide an integrated Performance management function ensuring a continuous process of improvement incorporating analytical assessment of Performance Mechanism & Commercial contract performance
· Supporting operational team for all aspects of delivery of Statutory Compliance to Health Technical Memorandum guidelines
· Formulating operational strategies interfacing with client for delivery of contractual services to all property types and services.
· Assist in the administration of budgeting and financial management aspects of the contract
· Escalate to the GM and Contract Director specific contract risk gaps for all aspects of service which may be required to be entered on the Risk Register and recommend plan of action
· Support the life-cycle model in terms of maintaining contract performance through delivery of Capital Programmes and agreed client mitigations
· Working 40 hours per week from 08.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
· Must have experience in managing and coordinating PFI Contracts within a Healthcare environment
· Desirable to hold a Technical Qualification in a Building Services or Engineering discipline
· Essential to have prior experience in coordinating of Facilities Management services and Performance Management Systems
· Able to problem-solve and work pro-actively to promote efficiencies and improve service delivery
· Excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead a team
· Experience of financial systems and generating associated reports and/or previous experience of CAFM systems is desirable, as well as understanding profit and loss budgets
Excellent customer services skills with experience of undertaking and leading client meetings
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.