Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services FM currently has an exciting opportunity for a PMO Coordinator to join our Projects team in Cambridge. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
The Projects team provides construction and building projects across various sites and sectors including healthcare, Government and energy performance contracts
The purpose of the role:
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing effective support and co-ordination service to the team of Project Managers
As a PMO Coordinator, your day to day duties will involve:
- Providing accurate financial quality management information to report on project progress, pipeline, variances to pipeline, PRs, POs, GRNs and financial queries
- Create, issue and track all contracts issued to contractors and consultants utilising company templates.
- Maintaining project management systems and other management information systems on behalf of PMO and Project Managers and ensuring forecasts and milestones are accurate and consistent with operating guidelines
- Taking and preparing minutes of project meetings
- Keeping internal Finance Database up to date
- Ensuring all Projects are invoiced to the client in a timely manner including liaison with Commercial team and chasing of client approvals
- Issuing Purchase Orders and associated PO process and payments in accordance with financial procedure, involving procurement, legal and Finance as appropriate
- Resolving subcontractor payment queries on internal SAP system (Edifice) and processing invoices
- Ensuring all quote paperwork is presented to the client accurately, also filed and archived correctly
- Ensuring that project files are set up and maintained for all projects and works instructions on SharePoint and Project Database
- Being point for all project related requests for stationery, PPE, security clearance and access permits
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in delivering high quality administrative or project co-ordination services within an FM, construction, consultancy or project management environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and financial tracking skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
- Familiarity with Maximo and SAP systems is an advantage
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.