Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Porter to join our Facilities Management team at a prestigious government laboratory in Teddington. This is a permanent role working 40 hrs p/wk, Mon-Fri on a weekly shift rotation 8 hrs per day either 0700-1600 or 1000-1900.
- To assist in the delivery of portering services to agreed timeframes
- To move items between and/or within buildings and sites e.g. furniture, boxes, mail, parcels, gas
- To set up conference/meeting rooms
- To collect and/or store confidential waste, for collection by the specialist contractor
- To carry out general portering duties across the buildings in an efficient and timely manner
- To complete the relevant paperwork, with regards to the monitoring of the portering tasks in line with the Company’s procedures
- To be responsible for ensuring and maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and presentation in all areas in which they come into contact
- To remain professional and courteous with the customer at all times
- Working 40 hours per week, weekly rotation shifts of 0700-1600 and 1000-1900 Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Experience in a similar customer service environment essential
- Must have a full driving license
- Experience in manual handling is a requirement
- The ability to prioritise workload and tasks and good communication skills are essential
- Must be familiar with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to learn, capacity to see tasks through to completion and a flexible attitude required
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and facilities management beneficial
- Possessing a fork lift truck license is desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.