Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Renewable Energy team. This is a Fixed Term Contract for one year, and will be supporting the delivery of large scale new built solar PV construction projects based in Worcester or Newport (Wales).
Bouygues Energies & Services design, install and commission large scale solar PV farms for our clients. Supplying renewable energy from solar power plants enables local communities to reduce costs and reduce their carbon footprint.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will involve:
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to contract specifications with regard to, workmanship, time scales, costs and is authorised and documented in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring that all customer queries are appropriately processed, recorded and resolved within the time scales required and repeat visits are minimised
- Planning resource appropriately to ensure maximum utilisation of human resource and minimise cost of materials and equipment to provide a cost effective service
- Ensuring that all members of staff directly or indirectly employed under your direction carry out their duties in a safe manner, in compliance to the companies Health and Safety Policy and in particular that of any site specific risk assessment
- Ensuring the consistent project delivery including robust, high quality services through management of the operational teams
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have previous experience in the UK solar PV market
- Previous project management experience within construction or infrastructure environment
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Health & safety excellence
- Flexible attitude with the ability to travel to various site locations in the UK
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.