Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services is an energy performance and services expert. On a daily basis, Bouygues Energies & Services designs, installs, maintains and operates technical systems and customized services in more than 30 countries. These services enable customers to combine control of their energy consumption with quality of life and working environment for their users.
To support the development and growth of our Business Unit T&D in Germany, we are looking as soon as possible for a Project Manager Transmission Line Construction (m/w/d)
- As project manager (m/w/d), you are responsible for the comprehensive management, control and supervision of projects in the field of high and extra-high voltage transmission lines 110-kV- / 380-kV
- As central contact and communication partner for our customers, suppliers and the project team, you will be responsible for planning, defining and reviewing the project specifications and results, including the project costs
- You will be in international cooperation with internal and external partners
- You will coordinate and lead the project team with all assigned employees and subcontractors
- The focus of your work will be to ensure that all project phases are carried out in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner
- You will ensure that the definition and coordination of internal project communication as well as document and data management follow your organization
- You will maintain an overview throughout the entire project by plan verifications and reporting
- Moreover, You will be responsible to fulfill all regulations regarding work safety, environmental protection and further requirements
So why not you?
- Degree in civil engineering, electrical engineering, energy engineering, technician/ master electrician, or a similar qualification
- You already have several years of professional experience in the independent management of transmission line projects
- Excellent German and English skills, French would be a plus
- Ideally, you completed a training as “Elektrofachkraft”
- Your strengths include strong teamwork, leadership and communication skills combined with a professional interaction with all members of the project team
- You are able to work under pressure and maintain your composure even in challenging situations
The position will include travels, to ensure the support of our nationwide projects as well as the optimal support of our customers.
Beyond your technical skills, it is your soft skills that will be appreciated. Your rigour, dynamism, autonomy, strength of proposal, ability to summarise, good interpersonal skills and team spirit will be major assets for our joint success.
Our ambition is to support our clients in meeting their technical challenges and improving their productivity while meeting their high safety and environmental requirements. If you want to invest in a large Group capable of offering you real career opportunities, if you want to contribute to great projects, then join us!
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.