Your future duties & challenges
- Reporting to the Reception Supervisor
- To provide an effective, proactive and professional reception service by meeting and greeting all staff and visitors in a courteous and welcoming manner
- To answer the telephone promptly and deal with all first line enquiries
- To effectively maintain visitor management systems ensuring all visitors are logged correctly whilst observing strict security procedures
- To assist with overseeing the meeting room and hospitality booking schedules
- To utilise the companies computer aided facilities management system
- Working afternoons 22.5 hours per week, 4.5 hours per day between 13:30 and 18:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Must have previous corporate reception experience preferably for a multi-tenanted building
- First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at many different levels is essential
- A team player with excellent customer service skills
- Will have administration, organisational and problem solving skills
- Must have a good working knowledge of IT with experience of using Microsoft Office
- Will be flexible, reliable and motivated
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.