Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Security Controller to join our Facilities Management team at our office in Stoke-on-Trent. This is a permanent full-time position working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off alternating shift pattern of days followed by nights: 0700 – 1900 and 1900 – 0700.
- To manage site alarm activations including CCTV transmissions and ensure appropriate escalation procedures are taken
- To deal with security alerts in line with protocol
- To respond to emergency incidents in accordance with contract specification, and to escalate when necessary
- To liaise with emergency services (police, fire brigade, etc.) to ensure security is maintained at all times
- To provide a key role in the command and control of incidents maintaining an incident log in any emergency situations
- To assist with rostering and overtime allocation to cover 24/7, 365 day service
So why not you?
- SIA Security Licence essential together with experience of working in Security within a Control Room environment. SIA CCTV is desirable for this role but not essential
- Must have experience of working in a customer focused environment with a flexible, can-do approach
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people, both verbally and in writing
- IT literate
- The ability to react appropriately under pressure is crucial
- Training in Fire Safety and a First Aid At Work certificate is desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.