Your future duties & challenges
- Reporting to Security Manager/Operations Manager
- Ensuring the premises are maintained in a safe and tidy condition to keep access/exit points, delivery and evacuation areas clear
- Providing a first line access control/security presence and ensuring the safe access and egress of authorised staff, students, visitors and contractors in accordance with published procedures
- Undertaking daily premises audits/inspections and reporting the findings to the Duty Facilities Manager
- Regular cleaning of ground floor windows, doors, external surfaces and glazing, paying particular attention to prominent locations i.e. receptions, entrances etc.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing deliveries in accordance with published procedures and stakeholder requirements
- Following the opening/closing arrangements in accordance with published procedure, ensuring that all access and exit routes are available
Working 40 hours per week, 8 hours between 06:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- SIA Door Supervisor/CCTV Licence is essential, as well as good knowledge and experience in the security and facility management industry
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good Computer skills is desirable
- Security system experience also desirable
- Physically fit
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.