Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the Security Manager
· To work with colleagues within a 24 hour, 365 days a year operation
· To ensure the site is safe and secure for all occupants, visitors and contracts in and around the building
· Ensure access control and visitor monitoring is complied with, challenging unidentified / unescorted visitors
· Carry out searches of vehicles, bags etc. as and when required
· To guard and patrol buildings in accordance with assignment instructions
· Operation of security related equipment required i.e. radio mobile phones
· Respond to security alerts and emergencies in accordance with procedures
· Maintain accurate records for all incidents
· Carry cooperate when audits are required, carrying out drills and exercises when necessary
· To escort visitors as and when necessary
· Fulfil all health and safety responsibilities that accompany the role and Company requirements
· Casual position to cover shift work, days, nights and weekends so flexibility required
So why not you?
· SIA licence essential; CCTV licence desirable
· Previous experience of corporate security including front of house, control room systems, CCTV, alarms and monitoring essential
· Effective communication essential to ensure handover between shifts
· Must be client focused and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
· Good time management skills
· Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining government security clearance; this requires 3 years’ residency in the UK and a valid passport OR equivalent
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.