Your future duties & challenges
· Reports to Security Management team
· To monitor entrances and exits by patrolling and the use of surveillance equipment (including management of alarm activations and control rooms systems)
· To guard and patrol the site(s), key holding/helpdesk management
· To ensure access control, visitor monitoring and booking systems are complied with
· Be the first point of contact in the event of an incident or emergency
· Working an average of 56 hours per week, on a 21 day shift pattern, working both days and nights on 12 hours shifts
So why not you?
SIA Security Licence and PSS CCTV essential
Previous government clearance would be desirable
· Previous experience of corporate security including front of house essential; control room systems, CCTV, alarms and monitoring experience essential;
· Flexible and enthusiastic approach to your work;
· Level of fitness commensurate with required duties (e.g. patrolling, prolonged periods on post);
· Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people and be proficient in both verbal and written communication;
· The ability to act appropriately under pressure is crucial as you may be required to act in critical incidents;
Must be client/customer focused and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
· Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 3 years residency in the UK and a valid passport
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.