Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Corporate Security Officer to join our Facilities Management team at the National Physical Laboratory in Teddington. This is a full-time permanent position working a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern of 12 hour shifts, 42 hours per week, BOTH DAYS AND NIGHTS, 0700 to 1900 and 1900 to 0700.
- To work at the National Physical Laboratory building providing a safe and secure environment for our clients’ assets and people
- To guard and patrol the site(s), monitoring entrances and exits, undertake front of house duties, escort visitors, etc.
- To ensure access control, visitor monitoring and booking systems are complied with
- To use surveillance equipment, and monitor fire and intruder systems
- Be the first point of contact in the event of an incident or emergency
- Working 42 hours per week, days and nights, 0700 to 1900 and 1900 to 0700.
So why not you?
- SIA Licence is essential
- Previous experience of corporate security including front of house, control room systems, CCTV, alarms and monitoring essential
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but equally capable of working alone and without supervision
- The ability to act appropriately under pressure is crucial as you may be required to take action in critical incidents
- Must be client focused and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- IT literacy essential (MS Office)
- Possession of a full valid UK driving licence would be an advantage
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and further development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.