Your future duties & challenges
· To work at the Body Shop head office providing a safe and secure environment for our clients’ assets and people
· To guard and patrol the site(s), monitoring entrances and exits, undertake front of house duties, escort visitors, etc.
· To ensure access control, visitor monitoring and booking systems are complied with
· To use surveillance equipment, and monitor fire and intruder systems
· Be the first point of contact in the event of an incident or emergency
An average 42-hour week, working 4 days 0630 to 1830, followed by 4 rest days, then 4 nights 1830 to 0630.
So why not you?
The person will have:
SIA Licence is essential
· Previous experience of corporate security including front of house, control room systems, CCTV, alarms and monitoring essential
· Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people;
· Must be able to work as part of a team, but equally capable of working alone and without supervision
· The ability to act appropriately under pressure is crucial as you may be required to take action in critical incidents
· Must be client focused and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
· IT literacy essential (MS Office)
· Possession of a full valid UK driving licence would be an advantage
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.