Your future duties & challenges
· Reports to the Security Solutions Management team
· To guard and patrol the site(s), undertake front of house duties, escort visitors, etc.
· To ensure access control, visitor monitoring and booking systems are complied with
· To monitor entrances and exits by patrolling and the use of surveillance equipment
· Be the first point of contact in the event of an incident or emergency
· Working locations may vary so flexibility is required to meet the needs of our client at sites across the Central London area.
· Working 55 hours per week, 3 on 3 off, 17:00 to 09:00 when shift lands Monday to Friday and 18:00 to 09:00 when shift lands on a weekend
So why not you?
· SIA Security Licence is essential
· Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
· Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
· Good knowledge and working experience in the security industry
· Level of fitness commensurate with required duties (patrolling, standing on designated posts)
· The ability to act appropriately under pressure is crucial as you may be required to act in critical incidents
· A client/customer focused approach and able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
· Driving licence, government clearance, security system experience and a CCTV Licence desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.