Your future duties & challenges
· Develop, update, adapt, and/or edit bid narratives and related write-ups that align and comply with tender’s requirements. Write-ups will include topics such as design capability, construction capability, project management, financial capability, PPP delivery, risk management, quality, health & safety, sustainable development, plant and equipment, etc.;
· Ensure technical content accuracy and consistency of narratives.
· Collaborate in the setting up of a virtual library to share with other Bouygues’ international entities;
· Collaborates with extended proposal management team in the improvement of existing proposal library content;
· Contribute to discussions within the proposal management team, share new ideas, and participate actively in the team’s continuous improvement process.
So why not you?
· University degree in engineering, architecture, journalism, commerce, marketing or similar;
· Superior writing and communication skills in English (full professional proficiency at native speaker level);
· Basic understanding of French is a plus ;
· At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
· Experience working on a bid production environment;
· Capable of analysing and understanding client requirements in tender documents;
· Strong planning, coordination, and time management skills, rigorous and great attention to detail;
· Able to respect tight deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude;
· Advance user of the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.);
· Experience in the public infrastructure sector is an asset.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.