Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody's lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Maintain and develop applications on Java platform
- Analyze client requirements, master development framework, perform design and coding
- Makes plan and control the work progress as scheduled
So why not you?
- At least 5 years of experiences programming in Java and Angular technologies.
- Strong experiences in Java/JEE, Spring frameworks, Hibernate, Java 7+.
- Strong knowledge in database and SQL
- Good Experience in MS SQL Server DBMS
- Good understanding of software development process and DevOps
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving and researching skills
- Can-do attitude
- Responsibility and proactive
- Positive thinking
What we offer
- Salary Range : Competitive
- Compulsory Insurance and additional medical insurance (Vietnam Care)
- International, friendly and people-oriented environment
- Team building events and company trip every year; Sport, personal activites sponsor
- Possibilities Work From Home
- Career opportunities in the one of biggest group in the world
- Training and continuous investment into your professional development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.