Your future duties & challenges
What’s the team like?
VSL is an international specialist construction company with a worldwide footprint.
Together, we work in a multidisciplinary environment to improve our technologies and develop new, innovative solutions. You will work in a diverse and multinational team.
VSL is looking for a Senior Method Engineer to work within the Ground Engineering Business Line in Asia Pacific region.
How will you make an impact?
- Reports to Design- or Deputy Design Manager
- Prepares Method Documents / Method Drawings and Method Statements for pre-tender, tender and ongoing projects with emphasis on Ground Engineering (D-wall, Drilling, different methods of Ground Treatment)
- Prepares Site Setup / Plant / Equipment Layout drawings at start of projects
- Coordinates with Production team and Plant
- Carries out technical reviews
- Carries out productivity analysis and data base studies
- Collects, monitors and maintains relevant production data for data base
- Supervises allocated Technical Resources
- Supervises production of detailed drawings
So why not you?
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 4 - 5 years experience
- Beneficial to have site experience
- Strong Technical Know How in Ground Engineering
- Skilled with Acad and other typical softwares, preferably 3D (solid works, inventor)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Self motivated and open minded
- Able to work to a high degree independently
- Employment in stable high reputation international company
- Various social benefits
- Training courses
- Full time employment contract
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, dynamic international company and develop valuable skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, commensurate with previous experience and knowledge.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.