Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Premises Officer to join our Facilities Management team based in Lewisham. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hrs p/wk, Mon-Fri from 7am-4pm.
- Reporting to the Facilities and Services Manager
- To provide a courteous and polite service to all customers, keeping them advised of when actions will be undertaken
- Responsible for ensuring the day-to-day running of the caretaking and maintenance services ensuring all the facilities are available when required.
- To carry out minor repairs to internal fixtures, fittings, furniture and non-electrical equipment as well as minor plumbing repairs including unblocking sinks and toilets.
- To move furniture/equipment/goods in response to scheduled room layouts and equipment as requested as well as recording the arrival and the correct, efficient distribution of external deliveries received
- To carry out regular litter patrols to keep premises and grounds areas tidy, swept and free of leaves, litter and snow/ice accumulation, ensuring that external rubbish bins are emptied regularly
- To manage sub-contractors attending site including meeting contractors on arrival, completing of Permit to Work and signing off completed works
- The hours for this post are 8 hours a day between 07:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in an educational environment
- Good customer care and people skills
- Able to work independently and in a proactive manner, with the ability to manage own time to ensure activities are completed within agreed time frames
- Basic Handyman skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.