Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody's lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Scope of job: web and mobile applications
- Functional test:
o Elaborate Test Plan and testing strategy according to project objectives
o Manage test coverage and progression
o Elaborate and maintenance of traceability matrix
- Prepare and execute test suites
- Report and track bugs in Jira
- Other tasks: compose user manuals and training documents
- General knowledge in IT: environments, IT project methodologies (V, Agile cycle,…); Ability to use with ease software and IT tools in different technical environments: PCs, tablets, smartphones/Windows, Android, IOS,…
- Ability to understand the customer requirements, applications business rules and convert them into test cases;
- Optional: knowledge in test management tools JIRA, load and automation testing tools (JMeter / Selenium…), databases (SQL queries).
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Methodology / organization
- Sense of synthesis
- Sense of analysis
- Ability to adapt well
- Spirit of teamwork and corporation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong aptitude to integrate and adapt to new functional and technical environments
So why not you?
- Great Teamwork
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace
- Extensive coaching and training
- In-depth knowledge sharing sessions
- Career growth opportunities
- Agile mindset
- Annual teambuilding activities - Company trip
- Sport, personal activities sponsor
- Compulsory Insurance and Premium health insurance
- Annual health check-up
- 21 leave days (sick leave included)
- 1 additional leave days for 3-year working
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period
- Up to 2-month performance bonus
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work
- Work from home 2 days/ week
- Nice open office with free cake – candy – coffee – tea…
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.