Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Construction IT UK currently has an open vacancy for a 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst to join our IT Support team in London, Waterloo.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all IT and mobile device user queries for all companies that use Bouygues Construction IT Support
- Ensuring that all telephone queries reported via the IT Service Desk are correctly recorded in to the call logging system
- Ensuring that any queries reported via the ticket logging system are responded to and resolved or escalated to other teams in a timely manner
- Developing an understanding of the core application systems within the organisation and where competent to do so, seeking to resolve issues using tools and documentation available to the IT Service Desk team or escalating to other teams where appropriate
- Communicating and sharing information with other IT Service Desk team members and managers to provide efficient customer service
- Adhering to the agreed IT Service Desk rota, break and lunch break schedule as directed by the IT Service Desk Supervisor
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, together with polite telephone manner
- Advanced knowledge and / or interest in computers and IT
- Good troubleshooting and investigation skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
- Previous experience in customer service is an advantage
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.