Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the Supervisor
· To carry out the duties of tracking, sorting and delivery of incoming post / parcels to all client departments plus outgoing post as required.
· To undertake general duties such as archiving, clearances, signage, local removal/relocation of (equipment, furniture), and the setting up of facilities ready for events/functions.
· To carry out checks that all machinery/equipment as used by post room services are in working order and report any defective machinery to Supervisor/Manager.
· To undertake duties set out in daily/weekly work schedules and to respond to requests generated from the helpdesk that are within operators capabilities within allocated timescales and accurately complete work orders.
· Proactively and continuously undertake sweeps of the building, looking for service needs for customers and reporting to the FM Helpdesk.
· Working 0800 to 1600 Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
So why not you?
· Previous experience of working in a similar role essential
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment essential
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of people
· A flexible and proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
· Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for the equipment and chemicals being used
· Able to work on own initiative to meet requirements of the role
· A UK driving license is essential
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.