Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Travaux publics is looking for a VIE site engineer fit out to work on one of their project in Astralia presicely in Melbourne on the Metro project.
During this VIE your missions will consiste of:
- In charge, depending on the size of the project, of a section (architectural trades, fit out, MEP) or of part of a metro station in Melbourne Australia.
- Participate in defining objectives on technical, financial, and human issues.
- Help in detailed preparation of the fit out / MEP works construction schedule, technical options, drafting of documents, management of subcontractors etc.
- Participate in the consultation and appointment of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Contribute to the financial viability study of the project: comparative summaries of calls for tender, etc.
- Coordinate the works (Architectural Trades, MEP, Fit-out, external works) and get them executed through in- house production (or/and subcontracted) or supervise until handover, in accordance with the contract in accordance with the Company quality and safety standards.
- Check the progress schedules and, if necessary, modify them along the lines suggested by the Project Engineer.
- Manage site staff, ensuring health and safety rules are respected (regular inspections), manages equipment and materials.
- Under the authority of the Project Engineer, deal with the client (schedule and quality) as well as technical testing.
- Take part in the Sustainable Development policy
- Contribute to contractual matters (schedules, for example) and takes part in site reporting
- Alignment with Bouygues Construction Australia’s values:
➢ A demand for success
➢ Listening to and satisfying the customer
➢ Respect for people and for commitments
So why not you?
You are a recent graduated and looking for a first international experience.
You are recognized for your ability to work well with others, curious, motivated, wants to learn.
You are concerned about quality and safety, and have the technical knwoledge that it takes.
Must be fluent in English
This VIE will take place in Melbourne ( Australia).
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.