Your future duties & challenges
As a Site Engineer your missions will be to :
- Ensure the proper contract fulfillment and its specificities (technical, architectural …);
- Guarantee the project financial profitability;
- Assure and enforce the Bouygues Construction security requirements on the project;
- Respect the quality and the project deadline;
- Optimize the work done by anticipation ;
- Coordinate and communicate with the different actors of the project (clients, vendors, …)
So why not you?
- Bac+5 (Engineering studies : civil engineering);
- You are autonomous, full of energy and have a good communicative skill ;
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken).
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.