Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody's lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- Follow up the direction of manager about the company’s strategic, development, and future growth in Development and Test team.
- Ensure all assigned development tasks are professionally undertaken.
- Have a responsible for all software development aspects of the company.
- Manage staff to realize with quality accepted projects & maintain existing projects.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of web (Java/Drupal/SalesForce) and mobile applications (Flutter).
- Follow up of projects and users.
- Be the key person to infuse Bouygues Construction culture to teams.
- Build up development plans and career paths of team members
So why not you?
- At least 7 years of experiences with software development and at least 5 years of experiences with management.
- Software Development & Design Patterns.
- Software architecture.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure (especially Windows environment) & web servers
- Advanced in French
- Fluent in English
- Good communication, persuasion skill, presentation skill, problem-solving skill.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strict and methodic.
- Proactive / Agile mindset.
- Good teamwork and autonomy.
- Cares about delivery quality.
What we offer
- Salary Range : Competitive
- Compulsory Insurance and additional medical insurance (Vietnam Care)
- International, friendly and people-oriented environment
- Team building events and company trip every year
- Career opportunities in the one of biggest group in the world
- Training and continuous investment into your professional development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.