Your future duties & challenges
Dragages Hong Kong is looking for its future Methode Engineer to work them.
The Methods Engineer will be responsible for:
- Producing site installation plans taking into account; Construction team needs and environmental constraints;
- Keeping site installation plans up-dated making sure that all the available and relevant information (eg. temporary works design, permanent design when appropriate,…) are included;
- Producing sequence drawings. High level sequence and detailed sequence to check whether the envisaged work sequence is workable and communicate efficiently with the construction team who decide on the work methods;
- Producing temporary works drawings for construction based on the design/guidelines of the methods engineer and/or temporary works engineer (eg. Formwork, pad foundations, lifting plan,…);
- Producing Consents drawings to address Consents team needs;
- Satisfying CAD standards to ensure the required quality of drawings is achieved;
- Taking off quantities from temporary and permanent design drawings;
- Extracting information from 3D models (Revit models);
- To fulfil Health & Safety responsibilities by adhering to the Company's Health & - Safety Policy and Management Plans;
- To comply with all Company's Policies and Procedures;
- To undertake other such reasonable duties appropriate to the role.
So why not you?
Engineering Degree or similar;
Experience in Autodesk;
Proficient and completely autonomous in AutoCAD (2D) for civil engineering work;
Good knowledge reading technical plans and extracting relevant information from 2D drawings and 3D models, CIVILS 3D preferred;
Attention to detail to create accurate drawings;
An appreciation of BIM processes;
A strong work ethic and an enthusiasm to learn and developGood communication skills.
Civil and/or structural design experience.
Proficient in REVIT for Structure Works;
Similar work experience.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.