Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues TP's project 1201 in Hong Kong involves the construction of the Liantang tunnel. It involves the design of two motorway tunnels, a ventilation structure and an administrative building using excavation techniques.
Scope of the works:
-OVH Crane assembly and commissioning:
• Assembly to be followed up with the supplier.
• Site acceptance test to be followed-up with the supplier.
Deliverables: full reports of assembly and SAT with photos and planning.
-Excavation works plant supply (Dewatering/piping/Ventilation follow up):
• Coordination with Method team and Procurement team to define sites installations for each sequence of excavation.
• Deliverables: Report of good adequation of works compared to method statement.
-Preparing STP assembly:
• Preparing documentation to follow up the STP assembly works (Detailed planning with manhours and logistic)
Deliverables: Full detailed expected planning of works
TCA works (From March to May)
-STP Assembly follow up:
• Follow up the STP assembly.
Deliverables: Weekly reports and as-built detailed planning compared to the expected planning.sur
So why not you?
You are studying for a degree in public works engineering with a mechanical focus
- Knowledge of design software: AutoCAD and COVADIS
- Proficiency in Excel for quantity surveys, use of topographical data, synoptics and planning
- Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate several participants
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.