Your future duties & challenges
· Reports to Facilities & Services Manager
· Providing an efficient first point of contact for members of the public
· Answer calls promptly and clearly before re-routing callers accordingly
· Operate computer systems accurately to record enquires
· Receive and administer property
· To be responsible for the security, safety and tidiness of the station reception areas
· Working hours are an average of 40 per week on a 24 hour, 7 day shift rota
· May be required to provide occasional cover at other sites within SE London
So why not you?
· Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with a good standard of written/spoken English
· Diligent customer service attitude
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good IT skills
· Subject to security vetting by the Metropolitan Police
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.