Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Station Reception Officer to join our Facilities Management team working at a police station in Sutton. This is a permanent full-time shift based position working 6 days on, 4 days off, 10 hour shifts including a 30 minute unpaid break.
Shift patterns are as follows:
2x earlies – 06:00-16:00
2x lates 13:00-23:00
2x nights 21:00-07:00
- Reports to Facilities & Services Manager
- Providing an efficient first point of contact for members of the public
- Answer calls promptly and clearly before re-routing callers accordingly
- Operate computer systems accurately to record enquiries
- Receive and administer property
- To be responsible for the security, safety and tidiness of the station reception areas
- Working an average of 40 hours per week on a 6 on 4 off shift pattern, 10 hour shifts, earlies, lates and nights.
So why not you?
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with a good standard of written/spoken English
- Diligent customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Subject to security vetting by the Metropolitan Police
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.