Your future duties & challenges
To be responsible for the day to day operation of the Estates stores, involving the requisitioning of materials, stock control, goods receiving, receipting and dealing with invoice and delivery queries. This post will also include waste management, pest control and Small Works.
The post holder will, from time to time, be required to assist with other Estates support / administration duties, dealing with client queries and requests for work and assisting maintenance trade staff.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
- A sound working knowledge of maintenance stores procedures, to include stock control, equipment issue, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to implement and organise operational systems.
- Working knowledge of Maximo
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance systems and procedures
- Health and Safety qualification (IOSH)
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.