Your future duties & challenges
What’s the team like?
VSL is an international specialist construction company with a worldwide footprint. The main objective of our Production team in Bern/Switzerland is to support our customers in the realization of their projects and to provide them with strong technical expertise and added value. We strongly believe in preserving our built environment to reduce the carbon footprint of the infrastructure sector and we see innovative engineering and high-quality execution as the key to that. Together, we work in a multidisciplinary environment to improve our technologies and develop new, optimized and differentiating solutions. Our engineering teams combine civil, structural, mechanical and data science skills. We operate with multinational teams and aim to strongly advance gender diversity.
How will you make an impact?
- Support in the technical preparation of post tensioning and stay cables projects (building and bridges) with your manager
- Participation in the follow-up of the fitters during the execution phase of the projects
- Support in controlling costs, deadlines, quality and safety
- Cooperation with the technical center to develop project-related solutions and participation in cross-functional projects
So why not you?
Who are we looking for?
- Civil / Structural engineer in Bachelor or Master´s degree student
- Interested in a challenging environment and the engineering and construction industry. You have an ambitious personality and are willing to share your knowledge with others
- With your strong performance motivation and innovative strength, you bring a high willingness to take responsibility and to learn continuously.
- Good written and spoken German skills, French or English skills are a plus!
- Digital tools have no secrets for you, good knowledge of MS Office 365, CAD and BIM knowledge is a plus
What can we offer?
We can offer you a challenging work experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment. Our aim is to enable you to develop your technical and personal skills during your immersion in our company. In addition, we want to be able to offer you a work experience that matches your expectations and we look forward to discussing your career plans ! 🚀
We Make it possible !
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.