Your future duties & challenges
What’s the team like?
VSL is an international specialist construction company with a worldwide footprint. The team in our VSL Technologies Business Line in Bern/Switzerland serves VSL’s Profit Centers in operating with regard of VSL technologies. We are covering all VSL product portfolio including, Structural bearing, Ground anchor, Post-tensioning System, Stay cable system and all equipment related to. The scope of the activity covers the full product life from Research and Development to the handover to the owner going through the necessary marketing and support action to our site team and subsidiaries.
We strongly believe in preserving our built environment to reduce the carbon footprint of the infrastructure sector and we see innovative engineering and high-quality execution as the key to that. Together, we work in a multidisciplinary environment to improve our technologies and develop new, optimized and differentiating solutions. Our engineering teams combine civil, structural, mechanical and data science skills. We operate with multinational teams and aim to strongly advance gender diversity.
How will you make an impact?
- Develop new installations or other innovations from A to Z with our expert teams
- Drawing up documentation relating to qualification procedures and internal documentation
- Cooperation with the technical center and your testing team to develop project-related solutions and participation in cross-functional projects
So why not you?
Who are we looking for?
- Civil/Structural, Automation, Systems Engineer or Mechanical engineer in Bachelor/Master´s degree student
- Interested in a challenging environment and the engineering and construction industry. You have an ambitious personality and are willing to share your knowledge with others
- With your strong performance motivation and innovative strength, you bring a high willingness to take responsibility and to learn continuously.
- Good written and spoken English skills, French or German skills are a plus!
- Digital tools have no secrets for you, good knowledge of MS Office 365, CAD and BIM knowledge is a plus
What can we offer?
We can offer you a challenging work experience in a multicultural and dynamic environment. Our aim is to enable you to develop your technical and personal skills during your immersion in our company. In addition, we want to be able to offer you a work experience that matches your expectations and we look forward to discussing your career plans!
We Make it possible!
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.