Your future duties & challenges
Provide on-site engineering services to the Area Manager to assist in the achievement of the Project.
1. Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
2. Contribute to aspects and/or phases of projects by identifying any issues and/or non-conformances
3. Perform researching, gathering and correlating data and undertaking testing and/or analysis.
4. Schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries
5. Assess the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
6. Preparation of construction reports ensuring alignment with company procedures and compliance with applicable standards
7. Monitor and control progress on site, implement corrective action
8. Alignment with Bouygues Construction Australia’s values
So why not you?
2 Years’ experience
3. Coordination and negotiation skills
4. Technical knowledge and profit minded
5. Methodical, have authority, attentive, be objective, and have a sense of responsibility
Conformément aux dispositions légales, vous êtes éligible au Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/qu-est-ce-que-le-volontariat-international)
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.