Your future duties & challenges
Assist with the development of the constructions methods that are practical effective, efficient and economic, to meet client and company requirements based on available information, design, legal requirements, specifications and standards.
· Realisation of methods for M1V0 and M1U0 ramps
· Realisation of methods for undergrounds structures (cross passages, electrical substation)
· Fit out methods of the galleries
· Participate to the implementation and development of BIM architecture of the project
· Assist with the setting of the execution methods (methods statement, operating procedures, phasing, cycles) in line with the Schedule and the Quality-Safety-Environment rules
· Prepare general methods statements and work procedures
· Alignment with Bouygues Construction Australia’s values
So why not you?
· Engineering degree
· Experience as Methods/Design Engineer
· Technical knowledge
· Methodical, attentive, tenacious and have a sense of responsibility
· AutoCAD confirmed user
· Knowledge of BIM software
· Good knowledge of the Office Pack
· Good level of English
Conformément aux dispositions légales, vous êtes éligible au Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/qu-est-ce-que-le-volontariat-international)
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.