Your future duties & challenges
Dragages Hong Kong, Bouygues Batiment International's Hong Kong affiliate is looking for a VIE in its purchasing department.
Your missions, reporting to the purchasing manager will be :
- Follow and ensure the implementation of the Company's Procurement policies and procedures
- Support Production and Plant Team on the daily purchasing and anticipate/identify the future needs for Tender
- Lead and monitor the requests of purchasing starting by market sourcing, price negotiation, tender analysis, supplier's price against the project budget, process of the purchase order and follow-up of final delivery on site
- Ensure the quality and lead time of the good prior purchase
- Ensure the supplier's offer compliance with the request, technical specification, quality requirements provided and the project's program
- Maintain the procurement schedule and purchasing report up to date
- Order coordination between end user, supplier and logistics company
- Develop supplier network and long term partnership
- Help to identify any potential puchasing risk, delay, market fluctuation's event
- Administrative tasked related to the purchase order : payment requisition, request of approval, ect.
So why not you?
Looking for a job in Purchasing/International Trade, you are looking for an opportunity abroad.
You have a Master Degree in Purchasing, International Trade, Business or engineering.
You have one year of work experience in the purchasing field.
You can work on SAP & on Microsoft Pack Office.
For this job, you have to be a good communicator, have good commercial and negotiations skills, pay good attention to details to ensure all purchase orders are accurate and have logistics knowledges.
You also have to speak english fluently.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.