Your future duties & challenges
VSL Polska, as member of Bouygues Construction Group is present on the Polish market for 20 years. The Company perform specialized construction works as stay cable, post tensioning supply and installation both for bridges, buildings and containments.
VSL Polska in collaboration with VSL Switzerland achieved also several major projects of heavy lifting in Poland. Considering the dynamic of the polish market, the Company is looking to develop the new business line and expand its activity.
As VSL Poland Deputy Manager your main tasks will be :
- Develop and enhance the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership,
- Cooperate with Business Development, Legal, Finance, Supply Chain to prepare offers
- Work together with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents to be familiar with every detail and/or requirement,
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached,
- Help Project Managers and Engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects,
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications and in conformity with contractual schedule
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
So why not you?
Essential & Desirable criteria:
- Completed studies (MA) in Engineering
- Previous experience in Civil Engineering (min 10 years)
- Previous experience in Management situation (min 5 years)
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Organized and detail orientated with ability to drive continuous improvement
- Good oral and writing skills both Polish and English skills.
- Previous contracts management experience.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the company, its projects and activities in the Poland and worldwide
Contextual / Other Information:
Location : VSL Poland Head Office Grójecka 208, 02-390 Warszawa/ Poland
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.