Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a MOBILE Window Cleaner to join our Facilities Management team based in Mottingham and covering various sites within the M25 area. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
· To undertake planned and reactive maintenance across all sites for window cleaning services
· To maintain appropriate qualifications, and up-to-date trade knowledge, as needed for the safe and efficient delivery of service
· To ensure prompt and accurate completion of paperwork
· To ensure all statutory documentation is completed and kept up to date
· To integrate and communicate effectively with the on-site teams
· Hours for this role are 40 hours per week, 0800-1700
So why not you?
· Must have reach and wash window cleaning experience
· Must be able to work at heights
· Will be able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Professional trade qualifications (PASMA, IPAF & Harness Training) desirable, or willing to learn
· Must have a full driving licence
· Must be able to pass DBS check
· Must be able to travel to Mottingham SE12 whereby will then have use of company van during work hours
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.