Provides after-sales service following handover.
On a given contract, you are responsible for post-construction aspects of building and civil works operations.
Your main duties
- Manage the completion guarantee and the operational guarantee: registering and analysing claims, technical diagnosis by performing on-site controls, defining and monitoring works, informing customers of steps taken, reporting to line managers
- Follow up the 10-year warranty in the event of damage or accident: attend the claims adjustment and technical diagnosis meetings, supervise the costing and the execution of the works
- Approve subcontractors’ third-party and ten-year insurance certificates
- Act preventively on dysfunction through site visits during works, advice to costing engineers and choices of options
- Manage incomings and outgoings by constituting provisions, issuing invoices, paying and recovering insurance excess
- Keep track of legal procedures
Your future path
Possible transfers to Site work, Engineering studies or QSE.
You have a qualification from a technological university or an engineering school, and ideally already have experience of site works. You are meticulous and well-organised. Your personal contact with others is as important as your technical expertise in managing your cases.